I want my blog to be honest and upfront with my readers. This is why I decided to share this embarrassing photo of myself attempting to walk my friends dog.
I don’t exactly have my life “all sorted out”, but no one really does, or that is what I like to think. I wanted to be more creative with my self portrait post, but my blog with be filled with creativity, so I’d rather give you a sense of who I am; so here are ten facts about me.
- I was adopted at birth
- I play polo (not in the water, it’s the type of polo where people ride horses)
- I have never been on a rollercoaster because of my fear of heights
- My first word was hockey (I am also a big New York Rangers fan)
- I’ve hicked Mount Kilimanjaro
- I can make donkey noises
- I’ve never broken a bone
- I have seven tattoos
- My favorite movie is space jam
- I repeated kindergarten (I think it is because I couldn’t build my blocks fast enough, but the real reason is unclear)