Today in my advertising class our creative attendance assignment was as follows:
- Rip your paper in half
- Write two words: one word on each piece of ripped paper
- Crumple up your pieces of papers
- Stand up and throw the crumpled up paper across the classroom
- Pick up a new piece of paper
- Use the word to write a haiku
My word was HOT. These are the two haikus I came up with:
Oh shit. You are HOT.
10 out of 10. You so fine–
Go ahead get low.
*This was partly inspired by the song we were listening to, which was Get Low by Flo Rida
Ouch. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Fuck.
It hurts! I need to get help.
Damn man that was hot.